- Cloisonné Hard Enamel pins have high luster, quality and are extremely durable.
- These custom lapel pins have jewelry-like quality and a smooth glass-like finish.
- Cloisonné Hard Enamel pins are extremely versatile! They can be used to commemorate a service award, celebrate a company anniversary, given as a gift or used for brand awareness.
How It's Made:
- Cloisonné is an ancient art that originated in China by the Ming Dynasty. Cloisonné hard enamel pins require meticulous hand-crafted detailing, your custom design is hand-filled with colored hard enamel pastes and then kiln-fired at very high temperatures.
- After firing, each pin is stone polished and plated resulting in an exquisite piece of jewelry.
- Production time: 15-20 business days after art approval.